03 Aug Cybersecurity Job Postings
Career news, resources, and opportunities
– Steve Morgan, Editor-in-Chief
Sausalito, Calif. – Nov. 5, 2019
We wrote the book (well, sort of, it’s a report) on cybersecurity jobs.
The New York Times reports that a stunning statistic is reverberating in cybersecurity: Cybersecurity Ventures’ prediction that there will be 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity jobs globally by 2021, up from one million positions in 2014.
Despite industry-wide efforts to reduce the skills gap, the open cybersecurity headcount in 2021 will be enough to fill 50 NFL stadiums.
“It’s a full-on war for cybertalent” one industry veteran who specializes in recruiting and placing senior-level information security executives told the Los Angeles Times.
High-profile leaks have turned cybersecurity experts into must-hire candidates — and job seekers have the numbers on their side — a zero percent unemployment rate, according to Monster.com.
It’s a hot job market right now, and Cybercrime Magazine features the hottest employers that you need to know about.
For those looking to be part of a culture that develops groundbreaking (and very cool) technology, works with a team that focuses on protecting the world’s airspace and our national security and has one of the catchiest taglines we’ve ever heard — Where Ambition Meets Opportunity — now is your chance. View Jobs
View and apply for jobs directly with employers:
- KnowBe4 is building a great cybersecurity company in Clearwater, Fla.
- Are you ready to defend every side of cyber? Search jobs at Raytheon
- Careers at Cybrary, the ultimate cybersecurity careers company!
- CyberArk, No. 1 in privileged account security, has openings globally
- Career opportunities in Czech republic – Prague at Avast
Special reports and articles from the editors at Cybercrime Magazine:
- 10 Hot Cybersecurity Certifications For IT Professionals To Pursue In 2019
- 50 Cybersecurity Titles That Every Job Seeker Should Know About
- Top 5 Cybersecurity Jobs That Will Pay $200,000 To $500,000 In 2019
- How To Pass The CISSP Exam: Top 10 Tips From A Chief Risk Officer
- Report: 350 percent growth in open cybersecurity positions from 2013 to 2021
Our editors are continuously compiling articles, reports, and resources covering cybersecurity employment.
- The 21 Most In-Demand Jobs for 2020: Worried about job security (Reader’s Digest)
- Tips for those of all ages interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity (SC Magazine)
- The Cybersecurity Skill Shortage Epidemic (DarkReading)
- Why Millennials Should Look to Cybersecurity as a Career (Dice)
- Liberal arts degree? No degree at all? You are the perfect candidate (CNBC)
Go here for more cybersecurity career news. There are new stories posted weekly.
– Steve Morgan is the founder and Editor-in-Chief at Cybersecurity Ventures.