06 Apr Cybersecurity Events Calendar
The hottest cybersecurity conferences and expos to attend in 2018
– Steve Morgan, Editor-in-Chief
Sausalito, Calif. – Jul. 23, 2018
There’s an exciting lineup of events in 2018 where you can mix with your peers, hear keynotes and presentations from industry experts, see the latest product innovations and vendor pitches, and spend a day or two talking crypto, dark web, cyber espionage, malware, and all the topics that gets your juices flowing.
Our editors’ top 15 picks:
Cybersecurity Event Calendar is updated monthly with new conferences and expos.
- Aug. 4-9. Black Hat USA, Las Vegas. Information Security Briefings and Trainings.
- Aug. 9-12. DEF CON Hacking Conference, Las Vegas. Originally started in 1993.
- Aug. 20-21. Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit, Sydney, Australia.
- Sep. 12-13. Secureworld Detroit. Top content and professional connections.
- Sept 12-14. 44CON, London. Information Security Conference and Training.
- Sep. 13-14. Hacker Halted, Atlanta. Advanced Ethical Hacker Training and more.
- Sep. 16-18. Security of Things World USA, San Diego. End-to-end IoT security event.
- Sep. 17-19. Air Space & Cyber Conference, National Harbor, Md. Multi-Domain Ops.
- Sept. 17-19. ICMCP, Atlanta. International Consortium of Minority Cybersecurity Pros.
- Sep. 23-25. Cyber Security Exchange | Healthcare, Chicago. Privacy & Regulatory.
- Oct. 3-5. Privacy + Security Forum, Washington D.C. Digital Privacy Thought Leaders.
- Oct. 8-9. CYBERSEC, Krakow, Poland. 1,000+ people discuss cyber disruption in Europe.
- Oct. 9-10. CyberHub Summit, Atlanta. Audience participation in a live cyber breach simulation.
- Oct. 22-29. SANS Secure DevOps Summit & Training, Denver, Colo. Talks and Courses.
- Oct. 29-31. Symposium on Securing the IoT, Boston, Mass. Internet of Things Security.
More venues for uber-networkers
Our editors’ favorite blogs and lists with cybersecurity events globally:
- The CSO 2018 guide to top security conferences.
- The best security conferences for 2018, from TechBeacon.
- The Top 50 must-attend information security conferences, according to Digital Guardian.
- Cybersecurity event list from across the world, compiled by Cyware.
- Calendar of events in cryptology from IACR, the International Association for Cryptologic Research.
- Upcoming Bsides security events in 2018.
- SecureWorld events in local U.S. cities near you.
- Top upcoming infosec events list, by ITSP Magazine.
- Cyberwire event tracker dedicated to cybersecurity topics.
- Data Connectors upcoming Technology Security Conferences in U.S. Cities.
– Steve Morgan is founder and Editor-in-Chief at Cybersecurity Ventures.