06 Apr FutureCon Launches Next Gen Cybersecurity Conferences In 24 Cities Across N. America
U.S. Navy veteran turned entrepreneur is aligning the cybercrime discussion between C-suite and information security executives Press Release
– Steve Morgan, Editor-in-Chief
Sausalito, Calif. – Sep. 16, 2019
An exciting new lineup of next-generation cybersecurity conferences launched for 2019 back in January. The events are produced by Kim Hakim, a highly respected U.S. Navy veteran turned infosecurity entrepreneur.
FutureCon is where you can mix with peers, hear keynotes and presentations from industry experts, see the latest product innovations and vendor pitches, and spend a day talking crypto, dark web, cyber espionage, malware, and all the topics that gets your juices flowing.
Cybercrime Magazine is FutureCon’s official media partner, and we’ve been covering each one of their conferences in 2019. You can read about them here.
FutureCon Boston, Oct. 9
Cybersecurity Ventures will be announcing our 2019 / 2020 Cybersecurity 500 list of the world’s hottest and most innovative cybersecurity companies at FutureCon Boston on Oct. 9.
We’ll also be giving away 100 signed copies of our new book “Women Know Cyber: 100 Fascinating Females Fighting Cybercrime” at FutureCon Boston.
Register here to attend FutureCon Boston.
There’s plenty of FutureCon action for the rest of 2019 with local conferences in Minneapolis, Boston, Orange County (Calif.), San Antonio, South Florida, Tampa, and Nashville. See the 2019 dates here.
2020 will be here before we know it, and FutureCon has the entire year planned out with 27 dates in North American cities. See the 2020 dates here.
More venues for uber-networkers
If you can’t get your fill from FutureCon alone, then here’s our editors’ favorite blogs and lists with cybersecurity events globally:
- Google list of upcoming cybersecurity events.
- The best security conferences for 2019, from TechBeacon.
- The Top 50 must-attend information security conferences, according to Digital Guardian.
- Cybersecurity event list from across the world, compiled by Cyware.
- Calendar of events in cryptology from IACR, the International Association for Cryptologic Research.
- COMS directory of information security conferences.
– Steve Morgan is founder and Editor-in-Chief at Cybersecurity Ventures.