06 Apr Cybersecurity Events Calendar
The hottest cybersecurity conferences and expos to attend in 2018
– Steve Morgan, Editor-in-Chief
Sausalito, Calif. – Apr. 20, 2018
There’s an exciting lineup of events in 2018 where you can mix with your peers, hear keynotes and presentations from industry experts, see the latest product innovations and vendor pitches, and spend a day or two talking crypto, dark web, cyber espionage, malware, and all the topics that gets your juices flowing.
Our editors’ top 15 picks:
Cybersecurity Event Calendar is updated monthly with new conferences and expos.
- May 8-10. HACK NYC 2018. New York City. Defending Critical National Infrastructure.
- May 15. Cyber Investing Summit, New York City. Investing in the cybersecurity industry.
- May 15-16. CyberSmart 2018, New Brunswick, Canada. Cybersecurity Workforce.
- May 16-17. Cyber Secure Car Europe 2018, Munich, Germany. Automotive Security.
- Jun. 4-7. Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit, National Harbor MD. CIOs & CISOs.
- Jun. 5-7. Infosecurity Europe, London. Region’s number one information security event.
- Jun. 5-7. National Cyber Summit. Huntsville, Ala. Protecting our nation’s infrastructure.
- Jun. 7. RSA Conference, London. Where the world talks security.
- Jun. 17-21. Cyber Week 2018, Tel-Aviv, Israel. Cybersecurity experts and enthusiasts.
- Jul. 1-3. Security of Things World 2018, Berlin, Germany. End-to-End IoT security.
- Jul. 2-6. OWASP AppSec Europe. London. Application Security Conference.
- Aug. 4-9. Black Hat USA, Las Vegas. Information Security Briefings and Trainings.
- Aug. 9-12. DEF CON Hacking Conference, Las Vegas. Originally started in 1993.
- Sep. 23-28. Cyber Security Exchange | Healthcare, Chicago. Privacy & Regulatory.
- Oct. 3-5. Privacy + Security Forum, Washington DC. Digital Privacy Thought Leaders.
More venues for uber-networkers
Our editors’ favorite blogs and lists with cybersecurity events globally:
- The CSO 2018 guide to top security conferences.
- The best security conferences for 2018, from TechBeacon.
- The Top 50 must-attend information security conferences, according to Digital Guardian.
- Cybersecurity event list from across the world, compiled by Cyware.
- Calendar of events in cryptology from IACR, the International Association for Cryptologic Research.
- Upcoming Bsides security events in 2018.
- SecureWorld events in local U.S. cities near you.
- Top upcoming infosec events list, by ITSP Magazine.
- Cyberwire event tracker dedicated to cybersecurity topics.
- Data Connectors upcoming Technology Security Conferences in U.S. Cities.
– Steve Morgan is founder and Editor-in-Chief at Cybersecurity Ventures.