06 Apr FutureCon Launches Next Gen Cybersecurity Conferences In 24 Cities Across N. America
U.S. Navy veteran turned entrepreneur is aligning the cybercrime discussion between C-suite and information security executives Press Release
– Steve Morgan, Editor-in-Chief
Northport, N.Y. – Jan. 29, 2019
FutureCon is where you can mix with peers, hear keynotes and presentations from industry experts, see the latest product innovations and vendor pitches, and spend a day talking crypto, dark web, cyber espionage, malware, and all the topics that gets your juices flowing.
2019 Cybersecurity Event Calendar
- Jan. 16. Atlanta, Ga. First Ever FutureCon Event A Day Of Networking And Thought Leadership.
- Jan. 30. FutureCon Brings Its Next Generation Cybersecurity Conference To The Desert.
- Feb. 21. FutureCon Brings Its Next Generation Cybersecurity Conference To The Lone Star State.
- Feb. 27. FutureCon Taught How To Hack Like A CISO In Los Angeles.
- Mar. 13. FutureCon St. Louis Headlined By Former DIA Cyber Deputy Chief.
- Mar. 27. Windy City Cybersecurity Conference Headlined By Chief Security Strategist at Citrix.
- Apr. 17. FutureCon Cybersecurity Conference Off The New Jersey Turnpike.
- Apr. 24. Washington, D.C. Demo the newest technology and interact with world security leaders.
- May 15. Houston, Texas. Learn about pressing topics of interest to the information security community.
- May 22. Kansas City, Mo. Discussions and training on how to stay one step ahead of cyber challenges.
- Jun. 5. San Diego, Calif. Interact with your peers and the world’s security leaders.
- Jun. 19. Indianapolis, Ind. For Senior Level Professionals working in the security community.
- Jul. 10. Detroit, Mich. Keynote speakers and Panel discussions by experienced professionals.
- Jul. 31. Denver, Colo. One-day conference features a single track of thought-provoking presentations.
- Aug. 7. Des Moines, Iowa. The very latest in cutting-edge training in the security community.
- Aug 21. Columbus, Ohio. Covering cybersecurity trends in a strictly vendor-neutral environment.
- Sep. 11. Toronto, Ontario. The knowledge to be equipped for the dangers of new security challenges.
- Sep. 25. Minneapolis, Minn. For CIOs, CISOs, and Information Security Professionals.
- Oct. 9. Boston, Mass. Training and networking for the heads of security.
- Oct. 23. Orange County, Calif. One-day cybersecurity conference for all industries.
- Nov. 6. San Antonio, Texas. Keynote and training for security professionals at all levels.
- Nov. 20. Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Cutting-edge topics include AI, IAM, Blockchain and more.
- Dec. 4. Tampa, Fla. Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management, and other topics.
- Dec. 11. Nashville, Tenn. Connecting individuals across all industries in the cybersecurity space.
More venues for uber-networkers
Our editors’ favorite blogs and lists with cybersecurity events globally:
- The CSO 2018 guide to top security conferences.
- The best security conferences for 2018, from TechBeacon.
- The Top 50 must-attend information security conferences, according to Digital Guardian.
- Cybersecurity event list from across the world, compiled by Cyware.
- Calendar of events in cryptology from IACR, the International Association for Cryptologic Research.
- Top upcoming infosec events list, by ITSP Magazine.
- Cyberwire event tracker dedicated to cybersecurity topics.
– Steve Morgan is founder and Editor-in-Chief at Cybersecurity Ventures.