13 Apr Contributors
CYBERSECURITY INDUSTRY THOUGHT LEADERS
Cybersecurity Ventures enjoys relationships with a global network of subject matter experts and thought leaders with deep domain experience in the cybersecurity industry. Our contributors share insights and commentary, and participate at varying levels in our reports and media.
- Alissa “Dr Jay” Abdullah, PhD, SVP and deputy CSO at Mastercard, and former White House deputy CIO, is our CISO Ambassador and frequent media host.
- Bob Ackerman, Fortune 100 cybersecurity executive, is co-author of “Why the Hub of U.S. Cybersecurity – the D.C. Beltway – Produces So Few Commercial Cyber Startups,” a special report.
- Magda CHELLY, Ph.D, CISSP, a cybersecurity evangelist based in Singapore, contributes blogs and videos on women in cyber, and the Asia-Pac region.
- Casey Crane is a content marketer and copywriter for The SSL Store’s Hashed Out blog, and a freelance writer covering a range of cybersecurity and cybercrime topics.
- Anita D’Amico, CEO at Code Dx, and former head of the information warfare team at Northrop Grumman, writes about application security.
- Laura Deaner, CISO at S&P Global, and co-chair of The Global Future Council on Cybersecurity for the World Economic Forum, is a Cybercrime Magazine guest host.
- Heather Engel, cybersecurity expert, managing partner at Strategic Cyber Partners, and board member for the Virginia Economic Development Partnership, is a Cybercrime Magazine guest host.
- Robert Herjavec, founder & CEO at Herjavec Group, and Shark on ABC’s “Shark Tank,” writes the monthly “Cybersecurity CEO” column.
- Mike Janke, co-founder at DataTribe and former chairman at Silent Circle, writes about the cybersecurity scene in the Metro D.C. area.
- Ann Johnson, corporate vice president – Cybersecurity Solutions Group at Microsoft, writes a monthly article on cybersecurity best practices and industry trends.
- Robert Johnson, III, president and CEO at Cimcor, Inc., writes about data security, and governance, risk and compliance (GRC).
- Héctor Guillermo Martinez, president at GM Security Technologies, is a periodic contributor covering the Latin America region.
- Kayla Matthews is a freelance writer for InformationWeek and other media outlets. She writes our monthly feature on cybersecurity conferences.
- Morag McGreevey, freelance writer, researches and contributes quarterly reports covering venture capital deal flow in the cybersecurity space.
- John Mello, freelance journalist, writes our quarterly Cybercrime Diary, Cyberwarfare Report, and Mergers & Acquisitions Report.
- Theresa Payton, former White House CIO, and CEO at Fortalice Solutions, LLC is one of our special guest podcast and video hosts.
- Scott Schober, Author of the book “Hacked Again,” is chief media commentator for Cybersecurity Ventures, our official event speaker, and our video host.
- Gotham Sharma, a cybersecurity consultant, educator, and investor, is a Cybercrime Magazine field correspondent, regular contributor, and guest host.
- Joseph Steinberg is a recognized cybersecurity thought leader, and former Inc. Magazine columnist and Forbes contributor.
- Tyler Cohen Wood, cybersecurity expert, keynote speaker, and author, is one of our special guest podcast video hosts and subject matter experts.
- Jonathan Zhang, CEO at Whois XML API, writes a monthly blog on cybersecurity topics including security analysis and threat intelligence.
- Frank Zinghini, founder and CEO at Applied Visions, Inc. (AVI), lends his authoritative opinion and commentary on secure software development to some of our reports and blogs.