Research and Editorial Feedback. PHOTO: Cybercrime Magazine.
13 Apr Board Of Advisors
Posted at 18:18h in Uncategorized
Our Board of Advisors have extensive and varied cybersecurity industry experience, and they provide us with invaluable advice and feedback on our special reports, community resources, and media initiatives.
- Bob Ackerman is founder of the Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm AllegisCyber Capital, and DataTribe, a start-up “co-creation” foundry based in Columbia, Md.
- Phil Agcaoili is SVP, Product & Security Innovation at Elavon — a top 5 payment processor used by more than 1 million businesses — and a subsidiary of US Bancorp.
- Aileen Alexander is co-leader of the Global Cybersecurity Practice at Korn Ferry, and was previously a professional staff member on the Committee of Armed Services in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Nada Marie Anid, PH.D. is vice president, External Affairs at New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), and co-author of the book, “The Internet of Women.”
- Illena Armstrong is global communications officer for the International Association of Certified ISAOs and industry strategy advisor, office of the CEO, for the Cloud Security Alliance.
- Scott E. Augenbaum, retired FBI special agent, has provided hundreds of computer intrusion threat briefings that educate the community on how not to be the victim of a data breach.
- Ann Barron-DiCamillo is VP, Cyber Threat Intelligence & Incident Response at American Express, and former director of the US-CERT.
- David A. Bray is executive director at the People-Centered Internet Coalition. Business Insider named him one of the top “24 Americans Who Are Changing the World” under 40.
- Dawn Cappelli is VP Global Security & CISO at Rockwell Automation, and former director and founder of the CERT Insider Threat Center at Carnegie Mellon’s Software Engineering Institute.
- Pete Chronis is SVP / CISO at WarnerMedia, and author of the book, “‘The Cyber Conundrum: How Do We Fix Cybersecurity?”
- Deneen DeFiore is the global chief information & product security officer at GE Aviation and has nearly 20 years of Fortune 500 senior IT leadership experience.
- Michelle Finneran Dennedy is an author, educator, and podcast host. She’s the former VP & chief privacy officer at Cisco, and previously held similar roles for McAfee / Intel, Oracle, and Sun.
- Mark Goodman is the founder of the Future Crimes Institute and currently serves as the chair for Policy, Law and Ethics at Silicon Valley’s Singularity University.
- Siobhan Gorman is a director at Brunswick Group. She spent 7 years as a reporter at The Wall Street Journal covering cybersecurity, terrorism, and intelligence.
- Roger Grimes is a contributing editor covering security for IDG’s CSO, and was previously the InfoWorld magazine computer security columnist for over 12 years, from 2005 to 2017.
- Gary Hayslip is CISO at Softbank Investment Advisers. He’s the former CISO for the City of San Diego, and co-author of the book “CISO Desk Reference Guide.”
- Dr. Jay, Ph.D. is senior vice president of cybersecurity technology for Mastercard and the former deputy CIO for the White House.
- Ann Johnson is corporate vice president – Cybersecurity Solutions Group at Microsoft. She sits on the board of advisors at FS-ISAC, Executive Women’s Forum, and HYPR Corp.
- Benild Joseph, 26 years old, is a Limca Book Record holder, security researcher, TEDx speaker and renowned white hat hacker, and president of ISSA, India Chapter.
- Kristin Judge is president & CEO at Cybercrime Support Network, formed to address the needs of cybercrime victims in receiving a coordinated response from federal, state and local resources.
- Kris Lovejoy is the EY global cybersecurity leader. She was previously president & CEO at BluVector, GM of the IBM Security Services Division, and IBM’s global CISO.
- Mark Montgomery is executive director of the U.S. Cyberspace Solarium Commission. He served for 32 years in the U.S. Navy as a nuclear-trained surface warfare officer, retiring as a rear admiral in 2017.
- Shamla Naidoo is the former global CISO at IBM. She has 30 years of experience providing strategic leadership in information security for global corporations.
- Troels Oerting is chairman of the board of the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Centre for Cybersecurity. He was previously CSO at Barclays, and head of the European Cybercrime Centre (EC3).
- Rebecca Hughes Parker is global editor-in-chief for The Cybersecurity Law Report, a part of Acuris, a leading provider of business intelligence and research.
- Theresa Payton, former White House CIO, is president & CEO at Fortalice Solutions, LLC. She played the role of deputy commander of Intelligence on CBS’ TV show “Hunted.”
- Billy Rios is one of the world’s top experts on cyber threats to industrial and medical devices and is credited for the discovery of thousands of security vulnerabilities in critical systems.
- Chris Roberts is an elite white hat hacker followed by The Wall Street Journal, CNN, The Washington Post, WIRED, Business Insider, USA Today, Forbes, Newsweek, BBC News, and many others.
- Larry Whiteside, Jr. is co-founder and VP at International Consortium of Minority Cybersecurity Professionals (ICMCP), and CEO at Whiteside Security, LLC.
- Alberto Yepez is co-founder and managing director at ForgePoint Capital, and chairman emeritus of the Hispanic IT Executive Council (HITEC).