27 Feb Cybercrime Magazine 2020 Media Kit
Rocket fuel for your cybersecurity marketing and communications
“According to Cybersecurity Ventures” is one of the most popular phrases in the cybersecurity community. When cybersecurity companies affiliate with our media, they enjoy an unrivaled audience of peers, influencers, decision-makers, and followers.
It’s not just our website traffic that makes us so popular. Cybersecurity Ventures is in the news nearly every day of the year. Hundreds of media outlets, including the world’s largest, feature and mention our research — with attribution to us as the source. This drives all of the right people to Cybercrime Magazine, where our reports are published.
The world’s largest and most respected technology and cybersecurity vendors and service providers feature and quote our research and name in their reports and media. We also appear in speeches, interviews, articles, blogs, and social media from governments, academia, event producers, analysts, and industry experts globally.
Explore our media opportunities to find out which ones are right for your company:
- ADVERTISING. There are a limited number of ad spots on the Cybercrime Magazine homepage, and on high-value interior pages featuring lists, reports, and other cybersecurity community content. Graphic ads are placed on the right sidebar with a hyperlink to your website / media. The ads are ideal for generating brand awareness, and also for offering your reports, white papers, and other resources. Visit homepage.
- PUBLISHED ARTICLES. If your company has a blog, and the content meets our editorial standards, then we may be able to publish some or all of them as articles in your own weekly, monthly, or quarterly Cybercrime Magazine column. Or, you can write and submit original articles to us. The articles must provide value-added information. We only publish thought leadership, best practices, and insights / opinions. We do not publish promotional materials in our editorial content. Here’s an example.
- SPONSORED REPORTS. Cybersecurity Ventures publishes short and long format annual reports on various cybereconomic, cybersecurity, and cybercrime topics. The facts, figures, predictions, and statistics from our reports are routinely featured and mentioned with attribution to us in hundreds of media outlets, including the world’s largest. There is one exclusive sponsor for each report that we publish. Sponsorship brings you credibility, thought leadership, and substantial market exposure. Here’s an example.
- SPONSORED LISTS. Cybersecurity Ventures researches and compiles lists of cybersecurity companies by location, and by solution / technology category. Sponsoring a list helps your company stand out from the crowd when decision-makers, CISOs and security practitioners are looking for products and services. Here’s an example.
- CUSTOM ARTICLES. Our editors will research, compile, and produce special articles featuring a resource(s) such as a list, or facts, predictions, and statistics around a specific topic. The articles are sponsored by your company, and may include quotes from one or more of your thought leaders / subject matter experts or senior executives. Here’s an example.
- CUSTOM INFOGRAPHICS. Our hand-drawn cybersecurity and cybercrime infographics are a fan favorite. We can draw your company logo into an infographic sponsored by your company. We develop infographics for standalone use, and to be embedded into reports and custom articles. The infographics are provided in digital format, and they are suitable for printing on any size stock — which makes them ideal promotional materials for conferences and special events. Here are examples.
- CISO INTERVIEWS. Cybersecurity Ventures has cultivated special relationships with CISOs at Fortune 500 and Global 2000 corporations. Our clients are able to sponsor one or more CISO interviews, which we film in our studios or on location. Each interview lasts between 20 and 30 minutes and covers personal / background information, and insights on the latest trends and challenges faced by CISOs. The video interview is embedded into a feature story in Cybercrime Magazine, sponsored by your company. Here are examples.
- CISO 500 DATA FILE. This special compilation is the ultimate tool for cybersecurity companies that sell to Fortune 500 chief information security officers. Our list of CISOs at the largest corporations in the United States contains the information you need to target security decision makers. The data is exceptional, and so is the ROI. Here’s more information.
- CORPORATE VIDEOS. We produce 90-second corporate videos for our clients. Our extensive background in the cybersecurity market lends itself to the best possible productions. We can feature one person, or more, and incorporate all of the b-roll elements that make for a polished elevator pitch that your target audience can understand. Here’s an example.
- EVENT VIDEOS. We produce videos of varying lengths to capture the experience at cybersecurity trade shows, conferences, and special events. We also generate value-added video content to be embedded into our editorial media. Our team has vast experience at the world’s largest cybersecurity venues, as well as small niche events. If your company has an event of its own, then we can cover it for you. Here’s an example.
- CUSTOM VIDEOS. We produce videos covering specialized subject matter for our clients. The videos can be used for embedding into editorial content, reports, social media and other. We work closely with our clients to develop storylines, write scripts, select music and b-roll, and to identify production locations. Here’s an example.
- DOCUMENTARIES. We produce 5-minute to 30-minute documentaries that tell your company story. The focus can be on the history and mission of your company, a specific period of time, a visionary founder, technologist, or CEO, or any storyline that will captivate and inform your audience. Our production crew can go on-location to your headquarters, investors, clients and events, in order to capture people, places, and things for your documentary. Here’s an example.
- PODCASTS. The Cybercrime.Radio podcast channel on our Cybercrime Magazine media features an exciting lineup of special programming. We can produce a podcast series for your company, covering any topic(s), and program them on a weekly or monthly schedule. We provide a state-of-the-art studio, producer, engineer, and host, for each podcast. We can feature a member of your company as a guest expert in our studio, or via remote dial-in. We produce anything from 60-second segments to hour-long special programs. Here’s an example. (Podcasts vs. Webinars)
- EVENT COLLABORATION. Cybersecurity Ventures can act as your official research and media partner in order to attract cybersecurity influencers, recommenders, and decision-makers to your conference. Our team is also available to be keynote speakers and special guests. We do this for cybersecurity events of all sizes and types. Here’s an example.
- WOMEN IN CYBERSECURITY. Cybercrime Magazine provides special editorial coverage on this important topic. We can develop custom media around one or more women in cybersecurity at your company. Our team has produced reports, podcasts, videos, and other special content that reaches a large community of readers and followers. Here’s an example.
- RECRUITING. Cybercrime Magazine publishes special employment media programs that help companies attract candidates for technology, management, sales, and marketing roles. We are the go-to resource for cybersecurity jobs facts, figures, predictions, and statistics, which attracts a broad audience of career-minded professionals.
- BOOKS. Cybersecurity Ventures is a book publisher. We can collaborate with your company to develop a resource category and the content for a physical and / or e-book. A book establishes credibility, and it’s a great tool for audience development. For certain special projects, we may agree to co-author a book with your company. Here’s an example.
If your company has an idea or special project that doesn’t fit into one of the media opportunities that we’ve described, then we encourage you to contact us. Our team of editors, producers, and content strategists are available to help. Contact Us.