12 Feb [New E-Book] Comprehensive Anti-Phishing Guide
– Steve Morgan, Editor-in-Chief
Northport, N.Y. – Feb. 12, 2021
Don’t you just love it when the IT guy or girl has another brilliant cybersecurity idea?
Have no fear, we’ve got you covered this week with a great resource to help protect against spear phishing emails, which remain a top attack vector for the bad guys, yet most companies still don’t have an effective strategy to stop them.
This enormous security gap leaves you open to business email compromise, session hijacking, ransomware and more. Don’t get caught in a phishing net! Learn how to avoid having your end users take the bait.
Cybercrime TV: What IT Pros Don’t Know About Phishing
“I should’ve known better”
Grimes, or ‘Cyber Grimes’ as we like to call him, doesn’t just cover one angle. He covers it from all angles!
- Developing a comprehensive, defense-in-depth plan
- Technical controls all organizations should consider
- Gotchas to watch out for with cybersecurity insurance
- Benefits of implementing new-school security awareness training
- Best practices for creating and implementing security policies
Be smart. Don’t click. Stay safe.
We’ll be back soon with another cybercrime cartoon.
– Steve Morgan is founder and Editor-in-Chief at Cybersecurity Ventures.