03 Mar IT Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Companies
IT GOVERNANCE, RISK & COMPLIANCE (GRC) COMPANIES
A SPECIAL LIST FROM THE EDITORS AT CYBERSECURITY VENTURES
The Cybersecurity 500 is a list of the world’s hottest and most innovative cybersecurity companies. Click on the link below to see a special list of companies in the IT Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) category.
List of Cybersecurity 500 IT Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Companies
GET COMPLIANT, STAY COMPLIANT AND PROVE IT
When your organization relies on systems and data to conduct business, securing your IT infrastructure is a key challenge and strategic business initiative. Along with securing your systems and data, you must also prove that your security processes and policies are aligned with internal security policies as well as external standards and regulations.
CimTrak’s change tracking, auditing and reporting capabilities as well as its ability to integrate with other aggregating and management tools make it invaluable to both private and public companies and government agencies that need to adhere to rigorous standards and regulatory compliance mandates, such as:
- Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) – CimTrak rigorously tracks and reports changes made to IT systems
- Payment Card Industry Digital Security Standards (PCI-DSS) – CimTrak ensures cardholder data and file integrity
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) – CimTrak assures that patient records are authentic and tamper-free
- Graham Leach Bliley Act (GLBA) – CimTrak provides intrusion detection and realtime remediation
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) – CimTrak strengthens Federal agency’s information system security
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) – CimTrak detects and eliminates unauthorized changes and cybersecurity threats
CimTrak adds a vital security layer to critical infrastructure while simultaneously supporting compliance and best practices requirements. Any and all changes to servers, network devices and applications can be tracked and documented. Determining who, what, and when something has changed since the last audit cycle is as simple as generating a report
Regulations such as SOX, PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA, and so many others have evolved to ensure accountability and privacy. CimTrak ’s integrated auditing and reporting capabilities are valuable tools to track changes and maintain compliance.