18 Sep China Cybersecurity Companies
Looking for China cybersecurity companies? Look no further.
– Steve Morgan, Editor-in-Chief
Sausalito, Calif. – Sep. 21, 2020
Cybersecurity Ventures predicts cybercrime damages will cost the world $6 trillion annually by 2021, up from $3 trillion in 2015. The global shortage of cybersecurity professionals is expected to reach 3.5 million unfilled positions by 2021, up from 1 million in 2014. Cybersecurity firms are responding to the cybercrime epidemic and labor crunch with a growing portfolio of solutions.
Global spending on cybersecurity products and services is expected to exceed $1 trillion cumulatively from 2017 to 2021. CEOs, CIOs, CISOs, IT security leaders, and business owners tell us they prefer to work with cybersecurity companies in their own backyard. For decision makers in the Asia-Pac region, this is an invaluable list of vendors and service providers to choose from.
Cybercrime Magazine was scheduled to have briefings at the recent RSA Conference USA 2020 in San Francisco with some of the top cybersecurity companies in China. Antiy Labs is the first Chinese company awarded AV-TEST and whose AVL SDK for mobile is now protecting more than 1.7 billion smart devices. ThreatBook is the only Chinese manufacturer selected as a Gartner market guide recommended supplier. Both were unable to attend due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
Who are some of the hottest and most innovative cybersecurity companies headquartered in China?
Meet the movers and shakers our editors are following, and who to call if your organization is hacked, suffers a data breach, or needs to enhance your cyber defense. You’ll also find companies to help bake security into your own products and services
- Antiy Labs – Beijing. The next generation antivirus engine innovator. A leading vendor, with six research centers, providing the best-in-breed antivirus engine and next-generation antivirus services for confronting PC malware and mobile malware.
- Bangcle – Beijing. Bangcle is the leading mobile Application and IoT security solution and service provider.
- Beijing Zhizhangyi Science & Technology Co., Ltd. – A leading company in business mobile security solutions globally with thousands of leading enterprises customers in finance, manufacturing, government, military, aviation, education, healthcare and other hi-tech industries, and now expanding into its security situational awareness platform to achieve big data visualization and display product benefits.
- Bluedon – Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China. A leading player in the Chinese industry of information security as it offers one-stop solutions on information security to clients from various industries by virtue of its four-in-one business model of linkage development that covers security products, security solutions, security services and security operation.
- BUGBANK – Network security brand under Shanghai Muler Network Technology Co., Ltd. and advocate of open security. Vulnerability BUGBANK collaborates with global network security experts to collect, analyze, respond to and track the latest vulnerabilities (including zero-day exploits) in the Internet.
- DBAPPSecurity Ltd., is a leading company focusing on cloud computing, Big Data, Smart City, Mobile Internet, Web Application and database security technologies.
- FEITIAN – Beijing. Smart card operating systems and digital security systems.
- H3C – Beijing and Hangzhou. A world-leading digital solutions provider committed to being the most trusted partner for our customers to achieve business innovation and industrial upgrades.
- Hillstone Networks – Beijing. Offers layered defense, multiple robust threat detection engines, and targeted threat correlation capabilities; solutions detect and mitigate ransomware at every stage of its threat trajectory.
- i-Sprint – China (HQ, Beijing). Leading provider in Securing Identity and Transactions in the Cyber World that enables individuals, organizations, and societies to build trust and identity assurance for powering productivity gain through digital identity and identity of things (IDoT).
- LegendSec – A high-tech information security products and services provider in national information security field，which integrates technology research and development, platform management as well as integrated services.
- Meiya Pico – Fujian, Xiamen, Siming. Meiya Pico is the leading digital forensics and information security products and service provider in China, and dominates 45 percent digital forensic market share in China. Established in 1999, Meiya Pico started as an EnCase reseller and provided forensic service and training.
- Neusoft – Hunnan New District, Shenyang. Provides innovative information technology-enabled solutions and services to meet the demands arising from social transformation, to shape new lifestyles for individuals and to create values for the society.
- Qi An Xin – Beijing. An integrated group that provides new-generation security products and security services for the government and enterprises.
- Qihoo 360 – A leading Chinese Internet platform company with a large and active user base. The company’s products include anti-crypto-mining software, and anti-ransomware tools.
- Sangfor – Shenzhen and Hong Kong. A leading vendor, boasting over 3,500 dedicated employees, managing continuous innovation for network security and cloud computing solutions. Offers a range of solutions for governments, finances, ISPs, schools, universities, and enterprises.
- Surfilter – Nanshan District, Shenzhen. Products include security auditing gateway SURF-W-GW200; network security products Web application auditing systems; firewall devices; Website monitoring and warning platform; mobile Internet application security management systems; and more.
- ThreatBook – Beijing. China’s leading security threat intelligence vendor. Since its establishment in 2015, ThreatBook’s intelligence and services provide protection to millions of systems in China. Customer base includes Fortune 500 enterprises and unicorns from China.
- Tophant – Shanghai. Leading cyber security vendor in China. Brands include: Freebuf.com (cybersecurity news portal), Vulbox.com (bug bounty platform), and Tophant Intelligent Security Platform (applies AI and data mining that detects and responds to hidden cyberattackers in the cloud, data center, and networks).
- TOPSEC – Leading company which provides information security products and services committed to improving the visibility, availability, controllability, and security of users’ network and applications based on innovative trusted network architecture (TNA) and information security products.
- Venustech – A leading provider of network security products, trusted security management platforms, specialized security services and solutions.
Cybersecurity Ventures will be compiling its first-ever list of Asia-Pac cybersecurity companies ahead of our participation in this year’s RSA Conference 2020 Asia-Pac & Japan, a virtual event being held on July 14-16.
For information about this list, contact the editors at Cybersecurity Ventures.
– Steve Morgan is founder and Editor-in-Chief at Cybersecurity Ventures.