07 Jan Top 10 Cybersecurity Blockbusters For Moviegoers To Watch In 2020
Cybercrime Magazine Editors’ Picks from our YouTube channel
–Steve Morgan, Editor-in-Chief
Northport, N.Y. – Jan. 7, 2018
The editors at Cybercrime Magazine compile The Complete List Of Hacker And Cybersecurity Movies, Version 2.0, a long list of flicks from 1969 to present.
We’ve also filmed and produced dozens of our own videos, which range from one-minute shorts to half-hour interviews and documentaries. It wasn’t easy, but our editors selected the Top 10 from Cybercrime Magazine.
We hope that you’ll enjoy our very own blockbusters!
- KnowBe4 Documentary: The Making of a Unicorn. A Cybersecurity Story. (23 mins.)
- Robert Herjavec on Cybersecurity Jobs, and He’s Batman! (8 mins.)
- Interview with Frank Abagnale, Catch Me If You Can (24 mins.)
- Women Know Cybersecurity: Moving Beyond the 20 Percent (4 mins.)
- Ask The CISO: Bret Arsenault, CVP and CISO at Microsoft (28 mins.)
- Rob Ross Explains How He Got Hacked and Lost $1 Million (11 mins.)
- Cisco’s SVP/GM of Security Gee Rittenhouse on Trust (17 mins.)
- Craig Newmark, Founder of Craigslist, Talks Cybersecurity and More (19 mins.)
- Ken Xie, Founder & CEO of Cybersecurity Giant Fortinet (22 mins.)
- Cybersecurity Thought Leaders at One World Trade Center, NYC (2 mins.)
You can watch all of our videos on the Cybercrime Magazine YouTube Channel.
Stay tuned for an exciting lineup of new video productions from our team in 2020!
– Steve Morgan is founder and Editor-in-Chief at Cybersecurity Ventures.