01 Mar New York Cybersecurity Companies
Looking for NYC cybersecurity companies? Look no further.
– Steve Morgan, Editor-in-Chief
Menlo Park, Calif. – May 24, 2018
Cybersecurity Ventures predicts cybercrime damages will cost the world $6 trillion annually by 2021, up from $3 trillion in 2015.
The global shortage of cybersecurity professionals is expected to reach 3.5 million unfilled positions by 2021, up from 1 million in 2014. Cybersecurity firms are responding to the cybercrime epidemic and labor crunch with a growing portfolio of solutions.
Global spending on cybersecurity products and services is expected to exceed $1 trillion cumulatively from 2017 to 2021. CEOs, CIOs, CISOs, IT security leaders, and business owners, tell us they prefer to work with cybersecurity companies in their own backyard.
Who are the hottest and most innovative cybersecurity companies in The Big Apple?
Meet the movers and shakers our editors are following, and who to call if your organization is hacked, suffers a data breach, or needs to enhance your cyber defense. You’ll also find companies to help bake security into your own products and services.
- Accenture – Building business resilience from the inside out. Accenture is continuously innovating to provide next-generation cybersecurity services that can protect your entire value chain, end-to-end.
- Avanan – Any Cloud. Any Security. One Click. Avanan secures all of your cloud applications with multi-layer security from best-of-breed vendors. You manage it from one easy to use dashboard.
- Bayshore Networks – Active Protection Against Industrial Cyber Threats. Purpose-built, scalable, and reliable policy enforcement for manufacturing, utilities, data centers, and other OT Networks.
- BioCatch – Behavioral Biometrics. Leading the way with new innovations and helping to secure the world’s largest banks and enterprises from next generation cyber threats. Monitoring more than 5 billion transactions per month.
- BlueVoyant – Decades of frontline experience at your service. Partner with internationally recognized cyber defense leaders. Threat intelligence, managed security services, cyber forensics and incident response.
- Booz Allen – With decades of mission intelligence combined with the most advanced tools available, Booz Allen protects industry and government against the attacks of today, and prepares them for the threats of tomorrow.
- CA– Application Security Testing. Veracode assesses and improves the security of applications from inception through production so that businesses can confidently innovate with the web and mobile applications they build, buy and assemble.
- Code Dx – Software Code Analysis. Cut your application security testing time, stay compliant, make your developers part of the security team, and lower your appsec costs.
- Capsule8 – Pioneering the industry’s first real-time, zero-day attack detection platform to proactively protect your full Linux infrastructure from both known and unknown attacks. Dramatically improves and simplifies infrastructure security.
- Deep Instinct – Endpoint and Mobile Security Protection. Revolutionizing cybersecurity – harnessing the power of deep learning, with unprecedented prediction models that are designed to face the threats of tomorrow.
- Deloitte – Deloitte’s secure services help organizations establish effective controls around sensitive assets, and balances the need to reduce risk while enabling productivity, business growth, and cost-optimization objectives.
- Flashpoint – Sophisticated technology and human-powered analysis to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats, enhance physical security, assess M&A opportunities, and address vendor risk and supply chain integrity.
- HYPR – Secure Passwordless Experiences with Decentralized Authentication. HYPR minimizes the risk of a breach, eliminates credential reuse, and enables enterprises worldwide to Trust Anyone.
- Kroll Cyber Security – Extensive resources in breach notification, remediation, and identity monitoring to help you support individuals impacted by a breach and restore trust in your organization.
- LIFARS – Incident and Data Breach Response. Global leader in Digital Forensics and Cyber Resiliency Services. Our experience spans decades working on high profile events often in coordination with Law Enforcement Agencies around the world.
- Payfone – Digital Identity Authentication. Passwordless Login via Mobile Phone. Accelerate your revenue by authenticating users instantly and effortlessly through advanced digital identity analytics.
- Reservoir Labs – Real Time Threat Visibility. Our mission is to make our world safer, cleaner, more secure and more efficient through the application of radical high performance computing technologies.
- SecureMySocial – Social Media Real Time Alerts. SecureMySocial addresses the business, legal, regulatory, physical, and human risks of social media by warning people in real-time if they post problematic material so as to ensure immediate removal.
- SecurityScorecard – Third Party Vendor Risk Management. Instantly Rate and Understand the Security Risk of Any Company. See what a hacker sees in order to protect your business and strengthen your security.
- Siemplify – Security Orchestration and Incident Response. Automated cyber threat analysis, investigation and management. Respond faster and work smarter with the leading security operations platform for enterprises and MSSPs.
- Socure – Next-Generation Identity Verification. Socure’s patented predictive analytics platform increases customer acceptance rates while reducing fraud and manual reviews.
- Uplevel – The first intelligent cybersecurity system powered by graph-based machine learning. Our platform centralizes and contextualizes security data to provide the insights required for an efficient, powerful response.
- Varonis – Protect your data from insider threats and cyberattacks. 80% of Varonis customers have detected critical security issues with DatAlert: including ransomware, hijacked accounts, and insider threats.
- Verint – global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
- White Ops – Our products provide a constantly evolving immune system for enterprises, fighting the automated bots that cybercriminals use to steal people’s accounts, spread misinformation, and commit fraud.
For information about this list, contact the editors at Cybersecurity Ventures.
– Steve Morgan is founder and Editor-in-Chief at Cybersecurity Ventures.
Go here to read all of my blogs and articles covering cybersecurity. Go here to send me story tips, feedback and suggestions.