30 Sep National Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2020 Resource Center
The ultimate destination for NCSAM resources
– Steve Morgan, Editor-in-Chief
Sausalito, Calif. – Oct. 1, 2020
In support of NCSAM 2020, Cybercrime Magazine is excited to provide the latest cybersecurity awareness resources from KnowBe4 — to keep your users on their toes with security top of mind this October and beyond, from anywhere.
It’s critical to raise awareness about the importance of cybersecurity in your organization. Why?
The experts at KnowBe4 saw a major shift in 2020 with many users transitioning to work remotely. That presented several new security challenges. The bad guys know this and are constantly changing tactics to exploit new vulnerabilities. KnowBe4 put together these resources to help your users make smarter security decisions and build your cybersecurity fortress from anywhere!
Get Your Free Cybersecurity Awareness Month Resource Kit
Not sure where to start? KnowBe4 has you covered! This Kit includes:
- A sample Cybersecurity Awareness Month training plan PDF containing recommended bite-sized training content to share with your users for each week of October
- A free training module for your users: “Social Media: A Global Concern” to teach them how the bad guys are currently using social engineering as an attack vector, available in 34 languages
- Resources to share with your users including infographics, awareness posters, and a helpful cybersecurity awareness tip sheet
- All assets are printable and available digitally, so they can be delivered to your users no matter where they are working from
- Bonus: access to free resources for you including our popular on-demand webinar and whitepaper
Get Your Free NCSAM Resource Kit Now!
Free Course “Social Media: Staying Secure in a Connected World”
Use this 8-minute online training course to help your users understand this threat and how to keep your organization safe. Available in 34 languages!
By the end of this course, you will learn:
- How to identify this social engineering attack vector
- Example scenarios showing how the bad guys do it
- Actionable tips for how to protect yourself and your organization
Find your risky users…plus be entered for a chance to WIN a JBL PartyBox Speaker!
The bad guys are constantly coming out with new ways to hack into your network and steal your organization’s confidential information. KnowBe4’s Password Exposure Test is a complimentary IT security tool that allows you to run an in-depth analysis of your organization’s hidden exposure risk associated with your users. Get your results in minutes, plus be entered for a chance to win a JBL PartyBox 300 Bluetooth Speaker!!
Here’s how the Password Exposure Test works:
- Checks to see if any of your organization’s email addresses have been part of a data breach
- Tests against 10 types of weak password related threats associated with user accounts
- Checks against breached or weak passwords currently in use in your Active Directory
- Reports on the accounts affected and does not show/report on actual passwords
- Just download the install, run it, get results in minutes!
Get Your Customized Automated Security Awareness Program, ASAP!
Many IT pros don’t exactly know where to start when it comes to creating a security awareness program that will work for their organization. ASAP allows you to build a customized Security Awareness Program for your organization that will help you to implement all the steps needed to create a fully mature training program in just a few minutes.
Here’s how it works:
- 15-25 questions depending upon answers
- Suggested training materials based on answers
- Choose and change your program start date and tasks
- Calendar and list view of tasks
- Dashboard with program status, percent complete, tasks overdue, etc.
- Detailed and summary exportable PDF versions of your program
- Fully mature awareness program ready in 10 minutes
Watch the video to see how it works, and request your free custom program today!
Empowering Your Human Firewall: The Art and Science of Secure Behavior
You know that “security awareness” is key to a comprehensive security strategy. But just because someone is aware doesn’t mean they care. So how can you design programs that work with, rather than against, human nature? Here’s the great news. Creating a security awareness strategy that not only educates but reinforces good behaviors can be achieved and we’ll show you how.
This presentation will take a deep (and practical) dive into:
- How to understand and design for behavioral segments
- How to successfully debug bad behaviors
- How to influence motivation in three different ways
- And why it is important to live your awareness program through the eyes of your audience
For more resources, tips, and news for you and your users throughout cybersecurity awareness month be sure to follow and mention @KnowBe4 on social media. Use the hashtag #NCSAM to stay in the loop!
– Steve Morgan is founder and Editor-in-Chief at Cybersecurity Ventures.
Go here to read all of my blogs and articles covering cybersecurity. Go here to send me story tips, feedback and suggestions.
Sponsored by KnowBe4
KnowBe4 is the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform that helps you manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. We are a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and the fastest-growing vendor in this space. We are proud of the fact that more than 50 percent of our team are women.