27 Feb Directory Of Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) To Watch In 2018
Find regional, national and global MSSPs
– Steve Morgan, Editor-in-Chief
Menlo Park, Calif. – Sep. 29, 2017
The global shortage of cybersecurity professionals is expected to reach 3.5 million unfilled positions by 2021, up from 1 million in 2014. MSSPs are responding to the labor crunch by providing organizations of all types and sizes with a growing portfolio of services to choose from.
“I often explain to boards that Managed Security Services is the new house alarm,” says Robert Herjavec, Founder & CEO at Herjavec Group. “Having a partnership with a third party Security Operations Center (SOC) provider is beneficial to companies that have limited IT resources and lack internal security expertise,” says Melissa Zicopula, Vice President of Managed Security Services at Herjavec Group.
Herjavec Group is on our MSSP radar due to their SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services globally — supported by state-of-the-art, PCI compliant, Security Operations Centers (SOC), operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. They also offer robust IAM (Identity & Access Management) Managed Services.
The MSSPs we follow, and you should too…
The first edition of the MSSP List for 2017 provides an alphabetical listing of top MSSPs we follow in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia-Pac.
- Accenture, Dublin, Ireland. Offices in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pac. MSSP for F500, G2000, and mid-sized corporations globally.Trust-as-a-Service provider for cyber defense, digital identity and compliance.
- AT&T Cybersecurity Services, Dallas, Texas. Offices in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pac. MSSP for F500, G2000, and mid-sized corporations globally. Detect, deter, and mitigate damage from from cyber attacks and network disruptions.
- Atos SE, Bezons cedex, France. Offices in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pac. MSSP for F500, G2000, and mid-sized corporations globally. Prevention, detection and remediation services to counter Advanced Persistent Threats (APT).
- BAE Systems, Farnborough, UK. U.S. Headquarters in Arlington, Va. Offices in Latin America, EMEA and Asia-Pac. MSSP for F500, G2000, and large enterprises globally. Defending networks, data and devices of governments for 40 years.
- BT Security, London, UK. Americas HQ in Dallas, Texas. MSSP for F500, G2000, and mid-sized corporations globally. Managed DDoS, firewall, cloud and email security, threat defence, and more.
- Capgemini, Paris, France. Offices in Africa, Americas, Asia-Pac and Europe. MSSP for F500, G2000, and mid-sized corporations globally. Multi-tenant managed SOC and SIEM technology from IBM protects against cyber attacks.
- CenturyLink, Monroe, La. Additional offices throughout the U.S., Canada, UK, and Asia-Pacific. MSSP for F500, G2000, and mid-sized corporations globally. Threat prevention and management, incident response and analysis services.
- CGI, Montreal, Canada. Offices in Africa, Asia-Pac, Europe, and the Americas. MSSP for F500, G2000, and mid-sized corporations globally. 10 SOCs globally that process more than 550 million cyber events per month.
- CIPHER, Miami, Fla. Offices in Atlanta, Ga., Europe and Latin America. MSSP for Fortune 500 companies, large enterprises, and government agencies. 24×7×365 Security Operations Centers, complemented by strategic partners around the globe.
- CSS Corp., Milpitas, Calif. Offices in N. America, Central America, Europe, and Asia-Pac. MSSP focused on IoT for F500, G2000, and mid-sized corporations globally. Simplified IoT assessment and implementation of security controls.
- CipherTechs, Inc., New York City. Offices in Ireland. Co-Managed Security Services is the optimal solution for those entities that understand the need to leverage a broad base of security expertise, while retaining control of their assets.
- Delta Risk, San Antonio, Texas. Additional offices in Washington, D.C., and King of Prussia, Pa. MSSP for organizations of all sizes and industries in the U.S. Continuous monitoring of internal and external assets through on-premise and cloud-based solutions.
- DXC Technology, Tysons, Va. Offices throughout N. America, Latin America, EMEA, and Asia-Pac. MSSP for F500, G2000, and mid-sized corporations globally. Intelligent security operations protecting critical data and systems from unauthorized disclosure.
- Ensign InfoSecurity, Singapore. Additional offices in Malaysia and Hong Kong. MSSP for the Singapore government and organizations of all sizes in the Asia-Pac region. Southeast Asia’s largest pure-play cybersecurity firm, most number of certified SOCs in Asia Pacific.
- EY Cybersecurity, London, UK. Offices in N. America, Latin America, EMEA, and Asia-Pac. MSSP for F500, G2000, and mid-sized corporations globally. Managed SOC service has redefined security operations to meet the next generation of emerging cyber threats.
- General Dynamics Information Technology, Fairfax, Va. Offices in the U.S., Canada, and UK. MSSP for large enterprises and governments globally, and U.S. federal agencies. Cyber and network operations for more than 5,000 sites and hundreds of thousands of users.
- GM Security Technologies, Puerto Rico. MSSP for organizations of all sizes in Puerto Rico, Caribbean and Latin America. 3 geographically displaced 24x7x365 Critical Incident Response & Replication Centers.
- HCL, Noida, India. Offices in the U.S., Latin America, Europe, and Asia-Pac. MSSP for F500, G2000, and mid-sized corporations globally. 4 Security Operation Centers (SOCs) provide real-time protection to organizations, leading to reduced risks.
- Herjavec Group, Toronto, Canada. Offices across the U.S., Canada, and UK. MSSP for large enterprises globally. #1 MSSP on Cybersecurity 500 global list of most innovative cyber firms. Vendor agnostic provider specializing in complex, multi technology environments.
- IBM Security, Cambridge, Mass. Offices in N. America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia-Pac. MSSP for F500, G2000, and mid-sized corporations globally. Enterprise security intelligence and experts in one framework.
- InteliSecure, Greenwood Village, Colo. European HQ in the UK. MSSP for F500, G2000, and mid-sized corporations globally. Expert human intelligence with a proven Critical Asset Protection Program™ methodology.
- Kudelski Security, Lausanne, Switzerland. Additional office in Zurich. U.S. HQ in Phoenix, Ariz., offices in Dallas, Minneapolis, and Atlanta. MSSP for large enterprise and public sector corporations globally. Cyber Fusion Center (CFC), a next-generation SOC covers all phases of the cyber kill chain.
- Masergy, Plano, Texas. Offices in U.S. Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco. International offices in London, Manila, and Amsterdam. MSSP for Organizations of all sizes and types in N. America, Europe, and Asia-Pac. Managed detection and response including advanced analytics, and 24/7 continuous monitoring.
- Morphick, Cincinnati, Ohio. MSSP for F500 and mid-sized corporations in the U.S. 24×7 threat detection, investigation, and response in a sophisticated enterprise security platform.
- N-Dimension, Ontario, Canada. U.S. headquarters in Austin, Texas. MSSP for critical energy infrastructures. Managed security services for energy markets including power, water, and gas.
- NTT Security, Omaha, Neb. (U.S. HQ). Offices in EMEA and Asia-Pac. MSSP for F500, G2000, and mid-sized corporations globally. A single managed security solution for cloud, on-premise or hybrid models.
- Optiv, Denver, Colo. Local office locations throughout the U.S. and Bangalore, India. MSSP for organizations of all types and sizes in the U.S. Multiple SOCs across the country which are on-demand, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Orange Business Services, Paris, France. Offices in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia-Pac. MSSP for F500, G2000, and mid-sized corporations globally. Fully managed, 24/7 monitoring service ensures that any intrusion attempt is spotted and blocked.
- Proficio, Carlsbad, Calif. Offices in Atlanta, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Barcelona, Spain. MSSP for small-to-mid sized businesses and organizations of all sizes in the U.S. Hybrid, co-managed, and custom-built services with always-on 24/7 SOC monitoring.
- Raytheon Cyber, Waltham, Mass. Offices throughout the U.S. MSSP for large enterprises and governments globally, and U.S. federal agencies. Threat hunting experts leverage advanced technologies and best-of-breed security tools.
- root9B, Colorado Springs, Colo. Offices in San Antonio, Texas, New York City, N.Y., and Charlotte, N.C. MSSP for major and mid-sized corporations, U.S. federal agencies, and governments globally. The Adversary Pursuit Center (APC) provides 24/7/365 remote computer network defense.
- SecuVail, Osaka, Japan. MSSP for small-to-midsize businesses and large corporations headquartered in Japan. The first Managed Security Service Provider and the first Log Analysis Provider in Japan.
- SecureLink, Wommelgem, Belgium. Additional offices in The Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and the UK. MSSP for businesses and organizations in Europe. Cybersecurity specialists are available 24/7 from the Cyber Defense Center.
- SecureWorks, Atlanta, Ga. Offices in EMEA and Asia-Pac. MSSP for F500, G200, and mid-sized corporations globally. Intelligence-driven next generation managed security solutions since 1999.
- Security On-Demand, San Diego, Calif. MSSP for all industries and small to mid-sized corporations in the U.S. Managed network, endpoint, and application security services, 24/7, 100% U.S. based.
- Sword & Shield, Knoxville, Tenn. Offices throughout the U.S. MSSP for small to mid-sized corporations in the U.S. and globally. Turnkey 24x7x365 SOC detects, analyzes, logs, monitors and reacts to cyberattacks.
- Symantec, Mountain View, Calif. Offices in the Americas, EMEA, Asia-Pac, and Japan. MSSP for F500, G2000, mid-sized organizations, and small-to-midsize businesses globally. Predictable subscription-based cost structure to provide continual, real-time security monitoring.
- TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), Mumbai, India. Offices in N. America, EMEA, Asia-Pac, and Japan. MSSP for F500, G2000, mid-sized organizations globally. Real-time SOC services proactively prevent, detect, and address security threats.
- Trustwave, Chicago, Ill. Offices in Latin America, London, and Sydney Australia. MSSP for all industries in the U.S. and internationally. Managed security services for threat, vulnerability, and compliance management.
- Unisys, Blue Bell, Pa. Offices throughout the U.S. and internationally. MSSP for F500, G2000, and mid-sized corporations globally. Expert security risk and compliance management focused on advanced cyber threats and attacks.
- Verizon Enterprise, Basking Ridge, N.J. MSSP for all industries, F500, G2000 and organizations of all sizes in the U.S. and internationally. 9 SOCs on 4 continents provides 24×7 monitoring, cyber-threat intelligence, and situational awareness.
- Vigilant, Cincinnati, Ohio. MSSP for small-to-midsize businesses in all industries, and organizations of all sizes in the U.S. CyberDNA managed network security provides fast and affordable enterprise security monitoring.
- Wipro, Bangalore, India. MSSP for all industries, F500, G2000 and organizations of all sizes in the U.S. and internationally. 24/7 security, monitoring, vulnerability management, security operations and compliance management.
For information about this list, contact the editors at Cybersecurity Ventures.
– Steve Morgan is founder and Editor-in-Chief at Cybersecurity Ventures.