27 Feb Cybersecurity Job Board
Official job posting service from CyberSN covers 35 categories and 150 titles
– Steve Morgan, Editor-in-Chief
Sausalito, Calif. – Sep. 13, 2018
Cybercrime will more than triple the number of job openings over the next 5 years. Cybersecurity Ventures predicts there will be 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity positions by 2021, up from 1 million in 2014.
CyberSN Job Posting Service
To help employers and candidates, Cybercrime Magazine has partnered with CyberSN as our exclusive job posting service. CyberSN’s Job Building and Posting Service covers 35 cybersecurity job categories with 150+ titles. Cybersecurity companies can get started now and post your first job for free.
Top 10 Hot Jobs
Check back each month for the latest hot jobs from CyberSN, posted here at Cybercrime Magazine.
- Incident Response Engineer – Financial Services – REMOTE
- Information Security Analyst, Compliance – Research – Shelton, CT
- Sales Engineer – Security Software – Burlington, MA
- Sr Cyber Threat Intelligence Lead – Insurance – Springfield, MA
- Lead Product Security Test Engineer – Building Technologies – Westford, MA
- Infrastructure Security Engineer – Mobile Technology – Redwood City, CA
- Security Engineer – Technology – San Francisco, CA
- CSIRT Analyst – Services – San Jose, CA
- Security Operations Engineer – Technology – San Mateo, CA
- Staff Product Cyber Resilience Engineer – Services – San Ramon, CA
PODCAST VIDEO INTERVIEW
“If you know cybersecurity, you have a guaranteed job. For life.” – Robert Herjavec, Shark on ABC TV’s Shark Tank / Founder and CEO of Herjavec Group Read the story
Our editors are continuously compiling articles, reports, and resources covering cybersecurity employment.
Go here for the latest cybersecurity career news. There are new stories posted weekly.
– Steve Morgan is the founder and Editor-in-Chief at Cybersecurity Ventures.