27 Feb Cybersecurity Job Board
Official job posting service from CyberSN covers 35 categories and 150 titles
– Steve Morgan, Editor-in-Chief
Northport, N.Y. – Nov. 1, 2018
Cybercrime will more than triple the number of job openings over the next 5 years. Cybersecurity Ventures predicts there will be 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity positions by 2021, up from 1 million in 2014.
CyberSN Job Posting Service
To help employers and candidates, Cybercrime Magazine has partnered with CyberSN as our exclusive job posting service. CyberSN’s Job Building and Posting Service covers 35 cybersecurity job categories with 150+ titles. Cybersecurity companies can get started now and post your first job for free.
Top 10 Hot Jobs
Check back each month for the latest hot jobs from CyberSN, posted here at Cybercrime Magazine.
- Information Security Specialist – Banking – Lynn, MA
- Security and Risk and Compliance Analyst – Electronics – Norwood, MA
- Technical Channel Enablement – Security Services – New York, NY
- Security Architect – Insurance – Pittsburgh, PA
- Director of Security Research – Security Services – Atlanta, GA
- Sr. Security GRC Specialist – Cloud Servics – San Jose, CA
- PKI Security Engineer – Electronics – Foster City, CA
- Infrastructure Security Engineer – Consumer Products – San Francisco, CA
- Security Engineer – Services – San Francisco, CA
- Application Security Manager – Services – San Francisco, CA
PODCAST VIDEO INTERVIEW
“If you know cybersecurity, you have a guaranteed job. For life.” – Robert Herjavec, Shark on ABC TV’s Shark Tank / Founder and CEO of Herjavec Group Read the story
Our editors are continuously compiling articles, reports, and resources covering cybersecurity employment.
Go here for the latest cybersecurity career news. There are new stories posted weekly.
– Steve Morgan is the founder and Editor-in-Chief at Cybersecurity Ventures.