26 Jan 100 Best Cyber Security Books of All Time
As featured on CNN, Forbes and Inc. Magazine – BookAuthority identifies and rates the best books in the world, based on recommendations by thought leaders and experts
Sausalito, Calif. – Jan. 26, 2021
BookAuthority may earn a commission for purchases made through links to the original source of this article on the BookAuthority website. Learn more. Recommendations by Tim O’Reilly, Ben Goldacre, J Wolfgang Goerlich, Runa Sandvik and 11 others.
9. Cybersecurity – Attack and Defense Strategies: Counter Modern Threats and Employ State-of-the-Art Tools and Techniques to Protect Your Organization Against Cybercriminals. – Yuri Diogenes, Erdal Ozkaya
10. Cybersecurity: An Essential Guide to Computer and Cyber Security for Beginners, Including Ethical Hacking, Risk Assessment, Social Engineering, Attack and Defense Strategies, and Cyberwarfare. – Lester Evans
Cybercrime TV: Women Know Cyber
100 Fascinating Females Fighting Cybercrime
11. How to Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk: A ground shaking exposé on the failure of popular cyber risk management methods. – Douglas W. Hubbard, Richard Seiersen, Daniel E. Geer Jr., Stuart McClure
12. Hacking with KaliLinux: Become a professional hacker with this step-by-step guide where you will learn to break a wireless network to overcome basic security and take penetration testing. – Conley Walsh
Cybercrime TV: Ghost In The Wires
My Adventures as the World’s Most Wanted Hacker
24. Linux: This Book Includes 4 Manuscripts: The Underground Bible to the UNIX Operating System with Tools On Security and Kali Hacking to Understand … a Hacker with Networking for Beginners. – Darwin Growth
26. Cybersecurity for Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities: A Guide to Detection and Prevention. – Luis Ayala
27. Security, Privacy and Reliability in Computer Communications and Networks: Recent Advances Reflecting State-of-the-Art Research Achievements in Novel Cryptographic Algorithm Design, Intrusion Detection, Privacy Preserving Techniques and Reliable Routing Protocols. – Kewei Sha, Aaron Striegel, Min Song
Cybercrime TV: Data and Goliath
The Hidden Battles to Collect Your Data and Control Your World
33. Handbook of Research on Modern Cryptographic Solutions for Computer and Cyber Security: Emergent Research and Techniques Being Utilized in the Field of Cryptology and Cyber Threat Prevention. – Brij Gupta
36. 7 Rules to Influence Behaviour and Win at Cyber Security Awareness: Cyber Security Explained in Non-Cyber Language. – Joshi D Chirag
40. Human-Computer Interaction and Cybersecurity Handbook: Recipient of the SJSU San Jose State University Annual Author & Artist Awards 2019. – Abbas Moallem
Cybercrime TV: Scam Me If You Can
Simple Strategies to Outsmart Today’s Rip-off Artists
Cybercrime TV: Future Crimes
Everything Is Connected, Everyone Is Vulnerable and What We Can Do About It
53. Practical Internet of Things Security: Practical, Indispensable Security Guide that will Navigate You Through the Complex Realm of Securely Building and Deploying Systems in Our IoT-Connected World. – Brian Russell, Drew Van Duren
54. CCNA Cyber Ops Official Cert Guide Library: Every Objective Covered Concisely and Logically, with Extensive Teaching Features Designed to Promote Retention and Understanding. – Omar Santos, Joseph Muniz, Stefano De Crescenzo
57. Evolution of Cyber Technologies and Operations to 2035: The Future of Cyber Technologies and Operations. – Misty Blowers
60. Cyber Threats from China, Russia, and Iran: Protecting American Critical Infrastructure. – Committee on Homeland Security House of Representatives
Cybercrime TV: The Art of Invisibility
The World’s Most Famous Hacker Teaches You How to Be Safe in the Age of Big Brother and Big Data
Cybercrime TV: Spam Nation
The Inside Story of Organized Cybercrime — from Global Epidemic to Your Front Door
74. Becoming a Global Chief Security Executive Officer: A How to Guide for Next Generation Security Leaders. – Roland Cloutier
Cybercrime TV: Swiped
How to Protect Yourself in a World Full of Scammers, Phishers, and Identity Thieves
90. Adversarial and Uncertain Reasoning for Adaptive Cyber Defense: Control and Game Theoretic Approaches to Cyber Security. – Sushil Jajodia, George Cybenko, Peng Liu, Cliff Wang
Cybercrime TV: Manipulated
Inside the Cyberwar to Hijack Elections and Distort the Truth
– BookAuthority is the world’s leading site for book recommendations by thought leaders, helping you find the most recommended books for any subject.
BookAuthority is the world’s leading site for book recommendations by thought leaders, helping you find the most recommended books for any subject.
BookAuthority identifies and rates the best books using dozens of different signals, including public mentions on social media, recommendations by though leaders, user ratings, popularity and sales history. We have the most comprehensive collection of book recommendations from domain experts such as Elon Musk, Warren Buffett, Prof. Daniel Kahneman, Sheryl Sandberg, and David Allen.
Only the very best books are featured on BookAuthority. To keep our site objective and unbiased, ratings are calculated purely based on data. We do not honor requests to feature books, nor are we getting any money from publishers or authors.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. When you click links on BookAuthority, we may get a small share of the sale from the retailer when you make a purchase.
BookAuthority is used by millions of book lovers from all around the world, and has been featured on CNN, Forbes and Inc.