21 Nov Holiday Season 2022 Cybersecurity Resource Center
– Steve Morgan, Editor-in-Chief
Sausalito, Calif. – Nov. 22, 2022
Tis’ the season to be jolly – if you’re keeping cyber safe. Don’t let a grinch steal your organization’s data and money, or your employee’s personally identifiable information (PII).
It’s the best time of the year! But also, it’s the busiest time for cybercriminals. Since your users will be distracted with seasonal activities, cybercriminals will take advantage of the surges of online shopping and travel to trick your users into becoming the next victim.
That’s why KnowBe4 created their free 2022 Holiday Resource Kit to help your users make smarter security decisions every day!
KnowBe4’s free holiday resource kit includes free training modules, security documents, newsletters, digital signage, and a video with helpful tips on common holiday scams.
And the best part is you don’t have to navigate the kit on your own. KnowBe4 has created a helpful guide that walks you through user resources included in your kit, suggestions for how to use them, and campaign ideas to get you started.
What’s Inside The Kit:
- Free video module for your users “Stay Safe for the Holidays,“available in 10 languages
- Free training module for your users “Staying Safe for the Holidays,” available in nine languages
- Resources to share with your users including an educational video, plus security documents and digital signage to reinforce the free modules included in the kit
- Newsletters about holiday shopping and travel safety for your users
- Access to resources for you to help with security planning for the upcoming year
- Printable and digital assets that you can use to promote cybersecurity awareness in your organization throughout the holiday season.
Get the Free Holiday Cybersecurity Resource Kit now!
Today’s globally connected society makes it easy for us to do many things online. Unfortunately, it also makes it easier for criminals to take advantage of us. In this short video module, Alessandra, from the KnowBe4 team in Brazil, reports on the latest cyberthreats to a group of KnowBe4 colleagues located worldwide via video conferencing software. They provide their feedback on how to avoid falling victim to a cybercriminal. Available in 10 languages!
By the end of this course, you will learn:
- Top security tips to keep in mind this holiday season
- Specific examples of how the bad guys do it
- Actionable tips for how to protect yourself and your organization
“During the holidays, I often suffer from Amazonesia,” says Javvad Malik, Lead Security Awareness Advocate at KnowBe4. “Usually when I order stuff online and then I forget what it is. Regardless of what you order it’s always a great time to pick up a bargain. So the question is, with so many deliveries coming in, how do you keep track of them all? Delivery companies will keep you up to date with the status of your delivery. They’ll send you a SMS, an email, or give you a tracking number. BUT, criminals can also use these techniques to try and deceive you.”
Don’t fall prey to a scam and let it ruin your holidays. Get the Free Holiday Cybersecurity Resource Kit now!
Here’s some more great stocking stuffers the editors at Cybercrime Magazine tested out. These are must-haves for cybersecurity professionals and security awareness training managers.
What types of free tools? Phishing tools, security awareness training tools, password tools, email security tools, malware tools, and compliance tools.
We hope you enjoy the early holiday gifts from the cybersecurity experts at KnowBe4!
– Steve Morgan is founder and Editor-in-Chief at Cybersecurity Ventures.
Sponsored by KnowBe4
KnowBe4 is the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform that helps you manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. We are a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and the fastest-growing vendor in this space. We are proud of the fact that more than 50 percent of our team are women.