01 Mar CyberTechnologyXchange (CTX)
THE CYBERSECURITY CHANNEL EVENT
The Editors at Cybersecurity Ventures look ahead to CyberTechnologyXchange (CTX) in the summer of 2018, the only event of its kind focused exclusively on the cybersecurity channel.
CyberTechnologyXchange (CTX): Where cybersecurity product vendors and solution providers join forces.
Aug. 12-15, Park City, Utah
Cybersecurity Ventures is excited to be the Official Research Partner for the inaugural CyberTechnologyExchange event in the summer of 2018.
CyberTechnologyExchange is where leading pure-play cybersecurity product vendors will meet for private, one-on-one strategic alliance meetings with C-suite executives and senior management representing some of the top cybersecurity solution providers — including managed security solution Providers (MSSP’s), systems integrators, consulting and advisory firms, and VAR’s.
The stated purpose of CTX is:
- Exploring strategic alliances that can result in ongoing competitive advantages for cybersecurity solution providers
- Discovering the latest cutting edge technologies that are being marketed and sold to CISOs and IT security teams at organizations of all sizes.
- Establishing peer-to-peer relationships that generate industry-changing partnerships
With CTX on your side, not only will you be able to deliver a greater breadth and depth of results for your end user clients; you will also deliver them faster. Even better, you’ll achieve ongoing results because the CTX experience is built on relationships, not transactions. We do an in-depth review, learn each organization’s challenges and each provider’s solutions, and then we bring them together.
The CTX Difference
CTX is the elite solution broker for cybersecurity product vendors. We make it possible for them to uncover game-changing connections and build synergistic relationships by first building a comprehensive understanding of each participating cybersecurity solution provider’s needs and a list of the most innovative solution possibilities.
Then, we choreograph a series of confidential meetings, where senior management of both companies (vendor, and solution provider) come together to explore partner potential, and strategic alliances. We act as your private concierge, planning each discussion strategically.
Creating strategic relationships is what we do – saving executives time and growing business is the result.
Experience Concierge Level Execution
CTX isn’t for everyone. For some people, a trade show works just fine. For others, time is too critical, and results must come at ever-increasing speed. As a concierge-level function, CTX serves
- Cybersecurity solution providers who want more efficiency in conducting due diligence by meeting only with the senior leadership of pre-qualified product vendors.
- Senior leaders at cutting edge cybersecurity technology providers who understand the value of creating strategic alliances with product vendors.
- Leadership on both sides who value ongoing education in this constantly evolving industry, but don’t have the time for hours of workshops. At CTX, you’ll have the opportunity to network and learn from industry peers at mealtime roundtables and education sessions.
Cyber threats and solutions evolve at lightning pace, and the most successful solution providers are the ones who stay several steps ahead. You could do all of the legwork to research qualify and schedule meetings with potential partners. But why? CTX choreographs every handshake, every meeting, every discussion so that our clients maximize every minute of their time. Each of the private meetings will be with the senior management of the most qualified, innovative product vendors, and most well respected cybersecurity solution providers, which means that not only will you find the solution you need, you might discover a few new ideas that change the whole ballgame.
How CTX Works
Our proven proprietary process is broken into nine modular phases:
- First, we interview a small group of leading cybersecurity solution providers (CSP’s), allowing us to discover their company’s needs and research their challenges and goals.
- Then we identify potential Solution Providers and qualify each company, their leadership, and their solutions before matching them to our top-tier clients.
- Prior to meeting, we help both sides prepare and set a strategic agenda to maximize meeting results.
- Then we meet: bringing CSP Executives together with the senior leaders of potential partners for results-focused, private 40-minute sessions.
- This is about relationships, so we always mediate and review during and after CTX to ensure enduring results.
Where + When
Aug. 12-15, 2018
The Lodges at Deer Valley, Park City UT
– Steve Morgan is founder and CEO at Cybersecurity Ventures and Editor-In-Chief of the Cybersecurity Market Report and the Cybersecurity 500 list of the world’s hottest and most innovative cybersecurity companies.