02 Oct Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2022 Resource Center
The ultimate destination for keeping organizations and users safe from cybercrime
– Steve Morgan, Editor-in-Chief
Sausalito, Calif. – Oct. 1, 2022
In support of Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2022, Cybercrime Magazine is excited to provide the latest cybersecurity awareness resources from KnowBe4 — to keep your users on their toes with security top of mind this October and beyond, from anywhere.
It’s critical to raise awareness about the importance of cybersecurity in your organization. Why?
In today’s hybrid work environment, your users are more susceptible than ever to attacks like phishing and social engineering. Cybercriminals know this and are constantly changing tactics to exploit new vulnerabilities.
Get Your Free Cybersecurity Awareness Month Resource Kit
Not sure where to start? KnowBe4 has you covered! This year’s Kit includes:
- Access to free resources for you including our most popular on-demand webinar and whitepaper
- Resources to help you plan your activities, including your Cybersecurity Awareness Month Guide and Cybersecurity Awareness Weekly Planner
- New featured interactive training module for your users: “2022 Social Engineering Red Flags,” plus 3 additional interactive training modules, all available in multiple languages
- Resources to share with your users: training videos, security docs, tip sheets, security hints and tips newsletters, plus posters and digital signage assets, all available in multiple languages
- All assets are printable and available digitally, so they can be delivered to your users no matter where they are working from
Get Your Free Cybersecurity Month Awareness Resource Kit Now!
Free Course “Internet Security When You Work From Home”
The concept “Working From Home” (WFH) has gone mainstream, and is often the preferred way for some positions to get maximum productivity. Apart from that, it’s also an effective way for organizations to assure business continuity when unexpected circumstances like natural disasters or pandemics crop up. This free training module helps your average user understand the challenges and trains them to stay secure online while working from home.
By the end of this module, you will learn:
- A clear understanding of today’s threat landscape
- How to spot a cyberattack
- Your role in preventing an attack that would put your organization or yourself at risk
2022 Social Engineering Red Flags
With this free training module KnowBe4 helps you understand the social engineering threat and how to keep yourself and your organization safe. Available in multiple languages!
By the end of this course, you will learn:
- How to recognize red flags, or signs of danger
- Example scenarios showing cybercriminals’ techniques
- Actionable steps you can take to protect yourself and your organization
For more resources, tips, and news for you and your users throughout cybersecurity awareness month be sure to follow and mention @KnowBe4 on social media. Use the hashtags #CybersecurityAwarenessMonth and #BeCyberSmart to stay in the loop!
– Steve Morgan is founder and Editor-in-Chief at Cybersecurity Ventures.
Go here to read all of my blogs and articles covering cybersecurity. Go here to send me story tips, feedback and suggestions.
Sponsored by KnowBe4
KnowBe4 is the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform that helps you manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. We are a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and the fastest-growing vendor in this space. We are proud of the fact that more than 50 percent of our team are women.