03 Mar The Channel Report
Cybersecurity Channel Report
FROM THE EDITORS AT CYBERSECURITY VENTURES
The Cybersecurity Channel Report is sponsored by CyberTechnologyXchange. We feature the top cybersecurity channel programs and MSSPs to watch in 2018. Get in touch with Josh Ludlam for more information.
NEW FOR 2018
Cybersecurity channel ecosystem is expanding
Cybersecurity Ventures devotes new coverage to MSSPs and VARs in the U.S. and internationally</font size>
– Steve Morgan, Editor-In-Chief
Menlo Park, Calif. – Oct. 24, 2017
The global market for cybersecurity products and services is predicted to exceed $1 trillion over the next 5 years.
Cybersecurity vendors are increasingly looking to MSSPs and VARs as strategic channel partners. Conversely, MSSPs and VARs are looking at new vendor solutions for their managed security platforms and clients.
Cybersecurity Ventures is excited to provide a quarterly list of channel programs and MSSPs to watch. Working in conjunction with CyberTechnologyXchange, we look forward to serving our readers.
Cybersecurity channel programs to watch in 2018
These vendors keep MSSPs and VARs on the cutting edge
Looking for new cybersecurity technologies? Look no further…
- KnowBe4 is the world’s most popular platform for new-school Security Awareness Training and Simulated Phishing. We transform how organizations manage the weak link in IT security: humans. We are growing our business with our channel partners in mind. KnowBe4 provides you with an additional revenue stream and great ROI for you and your customers.
- Thycotic is a globally respected leader in the privileged account management (PAM) market. Channel partners can boost their sales and market share by offering the best value for solving the urgent business challenges of managing and protecting privileged password credentials. Fastest to deploy and easiest to use, your customers will find Thycotic solutions simply indispensable.
- Mimecast is the global leader in email security solutions. Managed Service Providers can offer best-of-breed technology through an integrated cloud suite that reduces the complexity of protecting their customers from spear-phishing, malware, data leaks, data loss and downtime.
Stay tuned for a complete list of channel programs.
Managed security service providers to watch in 2018
MSSPs and solution providers covering the global cybersecurity market
- Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services globally supported by state-of-the-art, PCI compliant, Security Operations Centres (SOC), operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
- Optiv is a market-leading provider of end-to-end cyber security solutions including managed security services, threat and vulnerability management, and identity and access management (IAM). Optiv has served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offers an extensive geographic footprint, and has premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers.
- Morphick is a top provider of managed detection and response (MDR) services to organizations globally. The Morphick MDR service delivers 24×7 threat detection, investigation, and response enabled by a sophisticated enterprise-ready security platform. The Morphick service is powered by industry-leading analysts, tailored threat intelligence, and NSA-CIRA accredited incident responders.
Stay tuned for a complete list of MSSPs.
Get in touch with the Editors at Cybersecurity Ventures
We’re conducting research and compiling a list of companies for the 2018 Cybersecurity Channel Report.
Are you a cybersecurity vendor with a channel program to watch, or an MSSP our readers should know about? Cybersecurity Ventures is research both for our 2018 Cybersecurity Channel Report.
As director of CyberTechnologyXchange and a Cybersecurity Ventures contributing editor, Josh Ludlam helps cybersecurity providers and manufacturers create strategic partnerships that take the pain out of innovation. He comes to CyberTechnologyXchange from Gartner, Inc. the world’s leading technology research firm, where, for the past three years, he worked to create go-to-market and channel strategies for Gartner’s service providers and product vendors. Prior to that, Josh gained broad industry expertise through work in banking, marketing, and IT, where he honed his skills connecting and sourcing partnerships.
Get in touch with Josh for more information.