09 Jul Cyberwarfare: Every American Business Is Now Under Cyber Attack
Fortune 500 CISOs Join Cybersecurity Experts on a Cybercrime Radio Roundtable
– Steve Morgan, Editor-in-Chief
Sausalito, Calif. – Oct. 14, 2020
Every American organization — in the public and private sector — has been or will be hacked, and they’re infected with malware, says Jack Blount, president & CEO at INTRUSION, Inc., and former CIO at the United States Department of Agriculture.
Blount’s assertion is backed up by some of the nation’s top cyberwarfare and cybersecurity experts, and Fortune 500 chief information security officers (CISOs), in a roundtable discussion which will air later this month on the Cybercrime Radio podcast channel.
- Alissa “Dr Jay” Abdullah, Ph.D., Senior Vice President & Deputy CISO at Mastercard
- Joe Aiello, Vice President Of Infrastructure & Cybersecurity at Teachers Federal Credit Union (not-for-profit, one of the large credit unions in the U.S.)
- Scott Augenbaum, Retired FBI Cyber Division Supervisory Special Agent, author of the book “The Secret to Cybersecurity: A Simple Plan to Protect Your Family and Business from Cybercrime”
- Dawn Cappelli, CISSP, VP, Global Security and Chief Information Security Officer at Rockwell Automation
- Dr. Chase Cunningham, Principal Security & Risk Analyst, Forrester, author of the book “Cyber Warfare – Truth, Tactics, and Strategies: Strategic concepts and truths to help you and your organization survive on the battleground of cyber warfare”
- Deneen DeFiore, Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer at United Airlines
- Mark Montgomery, Executive Director at Cyberspace Solarium Commission
- Theresa Payton, former White House CIO, actress on the CBS reality TV show “Hunted,” author of the new book “Manipulated: Inside the Cyberwar to Hijack Elections and Distort the Truth”
- Scott Schober, author of the books “Hacked Again” and “Cybersecurity Is Everybody’s Business,” cybersecurity inventor and media personality
- Teresa Zielinski, CISSP, SVP, Global CISO & Product Security at GE Gas Power
The roundtable participants – each of whom have deep domain cyberwarfare and cybersecurity experience — concur with Blount around the sophistication, intensity, scale, and increasing number of cyberattacks being launched at U.S. businesses of all sizes and in all industries.
The roundtable podcast episode is available to select media outlets upon request — prior to its airing later this month. For more information, contact Jill Peterson via email at JPetersen@willowstagency.com or by phone at (214) 276-7658.
– Steve Morgan is founder and Editor-in-Chief at Cybersecurity Ventures.
Sponsored by INTRUSION
INTRUSION Inc. is a global provider of entity identification, high speed data mining, cybercrime and advanced persistent threat detection products.
INTRUSION’s products help protect critical information assets by quickly detecting, protecting, analyzing and reporting attacks or misuse of classified, private and regulated information for government and enterprise networks.
We believe that the Internet should be a safe place to work! Free from cyber crime, ransomware, theft of trade secrets, harvesting corporate knowledge, insider threats, and IoT extraction of data.